Welcome to Brandiland

This post and this blog are a long time coming. I have followed decorating blogs for years and have always dreamt of having my own. I've spent so much time creating this blog, lost sleep over the name and wondered if people would even read it. I never expected to have anyone other than my close friends and family read it...I just wanted an outlet and a diary of sorts. To show my ideas, share stories and to look back on my endless DIY projects.

I thought waaaay too much on the name for my blog. And waaaay to much time just staring at this blog and not writing anything. But opening it daily to keep it active. Finally I just went with the phrase my mom always used when my life was crazy, "Welcome to Brandiland!". I actually first created this blog after my mom's death in 2014. In honor of our "Thrifty Tuesdays" and the person who loved searching for treasures as much as I do. And as you can see...it took me four years to actually do this. As confident as I am about decorating my own home, I wasn't confident enough to share it with the world. Or the two of you who decided to view this. ;-)

Hitting publish on my very first post was probably one of the hardest things I've ever done. Please don't judge. I have a lot of learning to do. But I thank you for stopping by.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment